Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Sunday 22 March 2015

Application DT Graphic 45 2015

Hello Diane, Aimee & Charee

Here we go again, new year, new possibility ..... and a new application...

I have said it before and I say it again:

I really LOVE Graphic 45.

I have G45 papers all over my house, in my bedroom, in my bed, living room, kitchen, hall, working room, bath room...
 hmm do I have some  more rooms...

It is so fun to make project with Graphic 45 products.
I always buy two of each paperpad in all sizes and every line,
 and of course all the staples, chipboard  and stamps.


Join the 2015 Graphic 45 Design Team! Click for all the application details! #graphic45


Here are some of my project from the last 2 years.


'


My Photo Story



Mini album





Original blog post



My boxes



Original blog post






We Want You Design Poster 2014 (2) (1)

My first application.

I managde to secound round


Thank you for spending time to view my projects.

I hope you will consider my application for
 Graphic 45 DT audition 2015


I hope you enjoyed this blogpost.

Best regards Gunn-Eirill





12 comments:

  1. Great projects. I hope you get chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow AMASING ......................... and you know how i love every single projects you make with G45 papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk Winnie :-) så hyggelig at liker tingene mine :-) Knuseklem <3

      Delete
  3. Love all your projects ☺. Good luck 😙👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how much you really, really love Graphic 45, and get inspired by the papers to create wonderful projects that really inspire all of us. You would make a fantastic team member! Good luck to you. to you. Best regards from Kirsten Hyde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made so many gorgeous projects Gunn-Eirill and I know you have a big love for Graphic 45 papers.Your creations are so versatile and you have it all from the clean and simple to 3D and a lot of layering. Wish you the best of luck :-)
    Big hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gunn-Eirill. So many beautiful projects and wonderful videos. We really love the elegance of the monthly cards you make for the DT call as well. Bravo! Much love and happy papercrafting! -Charee & Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Each of your projects is so fabulously detailed and beautiful!!! Wow!!! Good luck with the audition!!

    ReplyDelete