Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 26 August 2015

It`s the moments/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts



Today I want to show you a LO.
I can not remember the last time I made on..... but my best friend did...

It is 5 years since you made one she said....

And here we go... be nice with me...


This is my youngest daughter. She is not so fond of my camera, 
so it is difficult to take some nice picture of her.


I did take a lot of pictures of her and this is the best.
 She was sitting still for a few seconds.


I have taken some pictures so you can see my project from different angles.


Actually is was fun to make a LO again.



Close up.


Another close up with mixed media and flowers from WOC.


All the paper is from Kaiser Craft.


Shopping list 




Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill

10 comments:

  1. Nydelig LO Gunn-Eirill !!
    Likte så godt teksten du har brukt, og swirlen du
    har laget under bildet i sammen med den flotte dekoren :-)
    Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.
    Lykke til!!

    Klem, Astrid DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Amazing layout!! Love all the details in it and the colours is beutfiful
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan{My personal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful LO and a wonderful take on this month's sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is soooo beautiful!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work, now that you are back into it ; ) Thanks for sharing your work with us. Good luck in the Kaisercraft August Challenge : )
    Alicia xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page, thanks so much for playing along at Kaisercraft challenge, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh just gorgeous! LOL - I love that she has her face covered .... that will be a great memory later on down the road! (hugs) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flott LO!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på sommer utfordringene hos Scandinavia Paper Fun.
    fra DT- V Adelia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enda en fantastisk layout fra deg, med mange mange herlige detaljer...
    Tusen takk for at du scrapper med oss i Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.

    ReplyDelete