Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Friday 28 August 2015

The most beautiful girl

Hello everyone.

I have made my second LO in two weeks.
This is really fun, and I think I will be doing more of this.



I have used a paper with wooden pattern from Kaisercraft.
 Kaisercraft has many gorgeous paper with wooden pattern.


  The paper was larger than the frame, so the layout popped out og the frame.
In the beginning I did not like it, but when I looked at it later I loved it.


 In the background I have used washi tape, some different overlays with pastes and mists.


Close up.


This beautiful flowers is from Wild Orchid Crafts.




This sketch is from Kaisercraft.

KAISERCRAFT AUGUST 15 SKETCH


Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill

I am entering this challenges.

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful LO and so happy you were inspired by the sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love your work. I love the washi tape and the flowers. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Good luck in the Kaisercraft August Challenge : )
    Alicia xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous wonderful page, thanks for joining in on the challenge, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh another great scrapbook layout! Love how this one turned out! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout!! Thanks for playing along with us this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you will be doing more of this and glad you had fun. Great layout, best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lekker layout du har laget :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på sommer utfordringene hos Scandinavia Paper Fun.
    fra DT- V Adelia

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, dette var lekkert.. Digget hvordan du har laget den matten under bildet, og hvordan du har lagt bilde oppå.
    Tusen takk for at du scrapper med oss i Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lekker LO!!! Kul effekt når papiret stod ut! Takk for at du scrapper med Nordsalten Hobbyklubb! Anne Lill- DT KOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Så flott! Kjempestilig bruk av washi-tape. Takk for at du deltar hos Scandinavia Paper Fun. Klem fra Rita

    ReplyDelete