Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Everlasting calendar/DT Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello everyone,
 here is my inspiration project for Wild Orchid Crafts this week.

 Every morning my litte daughet is asking: "Which date is it today". She is really obsessed with that, so I made this everlasting calendar for here so she can find it out here self.


This is made of wood and I have glued on paper with decopage glue.


All the papers are from Kaisercraft.


I have used my Silhouette machine to cut out the numbers and letters in vinyl.




Translatet from Norwegian:

All these days that just came and went, little did I know that they were life itself.

<3 span="">





Some closeups







Shopping list WOC



Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill

3 comments: