Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Forever friends/ DT Wild Orchid Craft

 I have made this canvas for Wild Orchid Crafts this week.
A friend of my did give me a challenge: Use watches and yellow on a canvas.


Of course I did take that challenge, and it is so outside my comfort zone.
Sometimes we need this kind of challenges to became a better artist.


I have used some different past, overlays, sprays and mists to make the bacground.



I have used "old flowers" to paint on. When I am coloring flowers, I am not always satisfied with the outcome. I save this flowers to used them in mixed media projects.




Shopping list from WOC


6 comments:

  1. This type of design normally isn't my fave but I will admit that this is fantastic! I would hang it or display it in my home. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at CYPC!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool! Great design and elements! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The details is great lovely decoration to have at home.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your canvas..I admire how you have achieved such a great effect with the colour yellow..a colour I avoid using as it never looks good for me.
    Great use of elements too on your canvas...and a lovely entry for this months challenge over at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love those watches, and the yellow works beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete